skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, March 1, 2010
I wonder if Shia dresses like this on a daily basis? It doesn't look like a photo shoot, but it also looks way to good to be a pure candid shot. I don't really care either way, the dude has great style these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Stuff
Black Iron Blog
enthusiasm documented
Hamsters in Teacups
History. Love. Sarcasm.
How To Talk To Girls At Parties
I JUST DON'T EVEN KNOW
i think i need this
Off the Cuff
Permanent style
Put This On
Sartorially Inclined
SECRET FORTS
The Sartorialist
Tweed & Velvet
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(12)
▼
March
(7)
Tax Refund is gone already
Androgyny Only Works for Women
Throw a chair through a window.
Fly a kite on the beach.
I want a red Baracuta Jacket for the Spring, but I...
These aren't my jeans, but this is how I hang mine...
I wonder if Shia dresses like this on a daily basi...
►
February
(5)
About Me
Frank James
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment